Thursday, February 22, 2007

There's a little black spot on your head today!

Well, we are into Lent again, and I am gathering up the meatless recipies I know for Fridays.



Keith is getting to work on our pantry as I type this and the critters are happily chewing their rawhide treats.
We're plotting out an area for a garden, and scheming to get some free trees to plant outside of our fence. Our neighbor said that she didn't mind us planting trees for a wind break. I would really like to get norway spruces, they are the fastest growing.




Spring is coming soon soon soon!







Here's some Lenten PUNishment for your displeasure!

Our lives are ova before they've begun.

My church accepts any denomination. But they prefer tens and twenties.

People who talk about false gods are engaged in idol gossip.

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused his dentist's Novocain during root canal work? He wanted to transcend dental medication.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*snort*