Monday, September 17, 2012

Pocket Swapping and Doggie Sweaters

Have I mentioned that I love being a Farm girl? The Farm girl sisterhood is the best!
 In the latest swap I participated in we cut pockets off of old jeans and decorated them for Halloween. then filled the pockets with goodies and sent them off. This is what my swap partner sent to me.


Smile Fritter!

  
GO MONTANA GRIZ!
I have also been crocheting silly sweaters for the doggies in the family. Schnapps is wearing her U of Montana cheerleader sweater and Fritter is Agent F from Men in Black. Fritter's sweater will need a little tweaking, (black lapels) and then she will be ready for the Homecoming Parade!

1 comment:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I came across your blog via MJF. I love the dog sweaters. I've sewn one for one of our dogs and would love to try crocheting or knitting him another one. Those are so cute.